Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where did Art by Shanni Go?!?!?

Are you wondering where Art by Shanni went on Facebook.com? Try the new link at www.facebook.com/CustomArtbyShanni

It was accidentally moved:  www.facebook.com/CustomArtbyShanni


I was wondering the same thing yesterday morning! I had no idea what happened. In fact that I had read an article a few weeks ago about a woman who had recently dialed 911 to report Facebook.com not working and needing police officials to assist her with the situation. Now I understand her decision to dial 911. When I was repeatedly hitting send to a repeat client and getting no where quickly I decided to go on the actual computer, load my photos into my etsy.com account and go ahead and mail the stuff out. Boy-o-boy was it a shock when I plugged in www.facebook.com/ArtbyShanni to see it was no longer a working site. I googled and looked and so forth for close to an hour. I looked into emails, etc. to learn I was not shut down by Facebook.com, rather I was "merged" somehow with another one of my business pages, I do not use. All of my clients and "Likes" were still there but all of my content was deleted. My two years of hard work and photos were all deleted. My domain name on my business cards, my blog, my etsy.com page, my banner, my everything! was all gone. I searched for hours for a way to contact Facebook officials. I too was thinking maybe someone at 911 could assist me in locating an email address or phone number for Facebook. Not really! So I tell each of you that to let you know I did not disappear on you, but I am working on getting all of my stuff back up, but I am hoping to wait it out that 14 day period to get my original domain name back at www.facebook.com/ArtbyShanni I am hoping in doing so I will not loose all of my wonderful clients and followers! If I cannot get it back I will roll with it and stay at the new domain of : www.facebook.com/CustomArtbyShanni

No comments:

Post a Comment